5/31/10

Self-Discovery.


"You have to leave the city of your comfort and go into the wilderness of your intuition.  What you'll discover will be wonderful.  What you'll discover is yourself." -Alan Alda.

"Not until we are lost do we begin to understand ourselves." -Henry David Thoreau

"You cannot dream yourself into a character; you must hammer and forge yourself one." -James A. Froude

"It's a helluva start, being able to recognize what makes you happy." -Lucille Ball

"I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I intended to be." -Douglas Adams

"A person often meets his destiny on the road he took to avoid it." -Jean de La Fontaine

"Those who are brutally honest are seldom so with themselves." -Mignon McLaughlin

"If you can go through life without experiencing pain you probably haven’t been born yet." -Neil Simon      

No comments:

Post a Comment