3/2/10

Dreaming.


Today, I'm dreaming a little bit. My thoughts carry me away to distant places far from this little shabby chic town called Roanoke. I see myself in Greece, lying on the beach, taking in the culture. My mind shifts to the streets of NYC, my favorite place in the entire universe. I'm walking through The Village, popping into different boutiques, finding the perfect vintage dress. Quick flash to Nicaragua, where I spent three amazing weeks in 05-06. I'm hanging out with the most amazing ninos who changed my life for the better. I need an out. Every day I search Craigslist to find the ultimate job/career which will jump start my life. I feel as if it hasn't even begun yet..anyone else feel that way? I don't know how much longer I can go on living this way. I have the most amazing roommates (my parents) but I'm 24 and I need to grow up.

No comments:

Post a Comment