3/9/10

My Oscar Faves

I was SO happy that Sandra Bullock won Best Actress. I cannot get over it!
Here are my favorites of the evening..
(all photos from: www.usmagazine.com)
Sandra was STUNNING -- she looked like her Oscar statue.
Anna Kendrick's dress was so soft and flowy - Even though it almost matched her skin, I think it looked fabulous on her.
Carey Mulligan - her dress was so unique! I can totally see why Shia LaBeouf is into her! I really want to see An Education.
 I know people were dissatisfied with this dress, but I LOVE the texture and the color. STUNNING.
Critics say she played it safe in this gray number, but I was a huge fan. I wish I had porcelain skin.
Kate Winslet is ALWAYS a vision on the red carpet.
Even though I was perturbed that she coughed on stage (it really threw me off) - she looked so amazing. I love that she can clean up so well. I love KStew.
Chanel Couture. Need I say more?
At first, when they didn't do the close-up of her dress (just the very top), I thought she and Elizabeth Banks were wearing the same dress. That would have been HORRIBLE. But Rachel looked a-mazing.

There were other beautiful dresses as well, but these are my faves. I really wish I had seen more of the films that were nominated for Best Motion Picture..esp. The Hurt Locker.

No comments:

Post a Comment