3/5/10

Playlist for 3/5.

Photo by: Moi.
1. "Alice" by Avril Lavigne (from the album "Almost Alice" - music inspired by the motion picture - so this is in honor of the film!)
2. "Symphony of Blasé" Anberlin (because the tune is so melodic & I love the line "God if you can hear me out all right, please take these feelings for her inside, my chest hurts when I breathe tonight.." - I know that feeling all too well)
3. "Lost Cause" by Beck (because it's my favorite Beck song)
4. "You Don't Know Me" by Ben Folds feat. Regina Spektor (because I feel as if no one will ever REALLY know me)
5. "Man" by The Bird and the Bee (because "I want to be the best I can for me, for you, for every man")
6. "Believe" by The Bravery (because I love when this song starts playing during Gossip Girl in season one when Serena is walking and chucks her cell phone in a trash can)
7. "Dance" by Caedmon's Call (because for a Christian tune, it's really catchy)
8. "Sweet Disposition" by The Temper Trap (because I love the film "(500) Days of Summer" and I can relate to it completely - my parents have nicknamed me Summer..)
9. "Waiting For My Real Life To Begin" by Colin Hay (because the title says it all)
10. "London Bombs" by Eskimo Joe (because I love the piano in it and it's slow and sad)

No comments:

Post a Comment