3/24/10

New job, new life?

Yesterday, I was officially offered a position with Cellular Sales as a wireless sales representative and I've officially accepted. I'm so excited for the new opportunities that are before me but I'm more excited to become the adult that I should be. I will make the money to pay off my debt..I'll be able to move out of my parent's house and take on my bills..I'll feel like a grown up. Most of my friends have already achieved this milestone, but I feel as if I've been left in the dust. Not many 24 year olds still live with their parents (out of the people I know). I'm ready to get settled in a new place, find a guy I can be happy with for the rest of my life, and just be. I feel trapped. As much as I've pined to live in NYC, maybe this is where I belong?

1 comment:

  1. I fought the urge to stay here, where I'm from, but I just kept being drawn back in. I love it, though. There are lots of incredible places to visit and spend some time, but this is where I want to call home. It's not such a bad place ;)

    ReplyDelete